See all that Copenhagen has to offer on a hop-on hop-off 72-hour sightseeing tour. You will visit many of Copenhagen’s sights, like the Amalienborg Palace and the Little Mermaid statue, and have time to explore the city on your own.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 3 days
- from first activation
- Audio guide included
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Danish
Select participants and date
Passengers can join and end the tour at any of the allocated tour stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- May 4 - September 29: Tour departs every 10-20 minutes, 9:30 AM-7:00 PM, from Ved Stranden stop. Duration: 90 minutes
- September 30 - May 1: Tour departs every 30 minutes, Monday - Thursday - 10:00 AM- 3:30 PM, Friday - Sunday - 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM, from Ved Stranden stop. Duration: 90 minutes
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route