See Copenhagen through the eyes of a foodie with this rich food and culture tour. Have enough for a meal and leave both your minds and your tastebuds satisfied.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The entrance to Hall 2, the entrance closest to the Italian restaurant Un Mercato.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please be aware that there might be changes to the above servings depending on holidays, closing hours etc.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies when you purchase your ticket and we will make sure that we accommodate your needs. However, please note it is not possible to change the menu once the tour has begun.
- We can handle vegetarian, gluten-free tastings etc.