Join a Turtle Eco Tour on a glass-bottomed boat to see the Ningaloo Reef from a different perspective. View turtles and all year round in their natural habitat and other marine life. Take the opportunity to snorkel on the reef in the crystal clear waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
30 Robinson St, Coral Bay WA 6701, AustraliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Tour is subject to minimum numbers and weather
- Contact the local operator one day before to check the status of the tour
- Arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure time
- Bring towels, jacket (warm clothing), sun protection, and a water bottle
- Although every effort is made to provide you with the opportunity to see and interact with the wildlife, it is not guaranteed