Enjoy a cruise to the Paxi Islands and the blue caves. Swim in the turquoise waters and explore the most beautiful islands of northwestern Greece.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Audio guide included
- French, Italian, Romanian, German
- Pickup optional
- Please be at the agreed pick-up point at least 5 minutes in advance and look for the bus with the activity provider's name on it.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The guided part of this tour is conducted in English and German every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday; and in French and Italian every Monday, Tuesday, and Friday
- The guided part of this tour will be conducted in Russian every Tuesday and Friday
- Audio guide tour in Romanian will be conducted every Monday and Friday
- There is a central meeting point & pickup time for each area of Corfu
- If you have the booked pickup service, you will be informed via e-mail of your pickup time and place. Please check both your inbox/spam box
- The duration of the coach transfer depends on your hotel location (20-90 mins)
- You will have free time to explore Gaios village (110-130 mins)
- Free time for swimming in Antipaxos will be between 50-70 mins, depending on the weather
- The boat will stop inside the caves for photos
- Parking is available at the port
- Children must be accompanied by an adult