Go beyond the Godfather stereotypes and discover the picturesque village of Corleone. Walk through the streets and learn the true struggle of the people's resistance to the Italian mafia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will be wearing an Addiopizzo t-shirt or a blue backpack with the words NO MAFIA. Bus leaves from Palermo at 8:15 AM, arriving in Corleone at 9:55 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the meeting point is in Palermo right in front of the central railway station.
- You will reach Corleone by bus with the guide.
- He/she will help you to buy the bus ticket.