Experience a unique day tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Cinque Terre from Florence. Visit the charming villages of Vernazza, Corniglia, and Manarola.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Your Cinque Terre Day Tour will start directly outside the Cafe Paskowski in Piazza Repubblica in Florence. You will find your guide holding a sign with the name of the tour written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- At least 5 fully paying people are required for this activity to take place.
- The maximum group size is 8 people per van.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please inform the local partner if an infant seat is required.
- All passengers pay the same rate irrespectively from their age.
- Public boats operate subject to weather conditions and along the Cinque Terre until about the 3rd week of October. When boats are not operative transfer between towns will be by train or by minivan.
- Boats do not operate in bad weather conditions and when the sea is rough. Transfers between towns is by local coastal train or by minivan.