Experience the excitement of kayaking in an island wildlife sanctuary on this 2 hour tour from Whangamata. Take in beautiful landscapes, explore the lagoon, its inlets surrounded by native fauna and volcanic cliff rock.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
100 Pipi Rd, Whangamata 3620, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please bring along a swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, a change of clothes, and beach sandals
- All tours are conducted in English
- In the case of the local tour provider canceling due to the weather, an alternative date or alternative activity will be sought; if this isn't possible, the total cost of the tour will be refunded
- Please advise of any existing health problems
- All tours are weather dependent; conditions can change on a daily and even hourly basis; if unsure, please call to confirm prior to arrival