Explore west Crete on a stand-up paddleboard trip around the crystal-clear, turquoise waters of Chania. Swim, challenge your balance on the board, get playful, and discover picture-perfect spots.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup is possible from your hotel or nearby point in Pazinos, Mournies, Sternes, Galatas, Vamvakopoulo, Halepa, Kounoupidiana, Korakies, Perivolia, Souda, Nea Kydonia, Kampani, Kalathas, Pithari, Argoulides, Kathiana, Tavronitis, Chania, Agia Marina, Platanias, Daratsos, Stalos, Gerani, and Marathi. You will receive the exact pickup point and time in the confirmation mail you are sent within 24 hours after you have made your reservation.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- This activity is ideal tour for families with children of 15 years old and more, groups of friends and couples
- While previous paddleboard experience is not necessary, participants should know how to swim
- Dress according to the weather. Wear clothes that are comfortable to move in and can tolerate getting wet. A hat/cap and sunscreen are recommended on sunny days. A change of clothes, that will be kept out of the water during the tour, is also recommended