Explore west Crete on a stand-up paddleboard trip around the crystal-clear, turquoise waters of Chania. Swim, challenge your balance on the board, get playful, and discover picture-perfect spots.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French
- Pickup included
- The exact meeting point and pick up time are defined in the confirmation mail you receive within 24hrs after you have made your reservation. Pick-up possible from your hotel or nearby point in Chania, Makris Toixos, Daratso, Stalos, Agia Marina, Platanias, Gerani, Maleme, Tavronitis, Kolimvari, Kalives and Almirida.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- This activity is ideal tour for families with children of 14 years old and more, groups of friends and couples
- While previous paddleboard experience is not necessary, participants should know how to swim
- Dress according to the weather. Wear clothes that are comfortable to move in and can tolerate getting wet. A hat/cap and sunscreen are recommended on sunny days. A change of clothes, that will be kept out of the water during the tour, is also recommended