Discover the history of Chania's Old Port through this 4 hour trip to Agioi Theodoroi Island and Lazaretta Island, two locations connected with the local history, the Venetian occupation, and the trade market of the East Mediterranean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Greek, English
Select participants and date
The mooring point of Manos Ferryman Boat in the old port is Akti Enoseos 5, Chania,GreeceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The first stop at Agioi Theodoroi Island is only for swimmers
- The second stop has a beach which is accessible only by swimming or using a tender boat