Enjoy a challenging trek through one of the longest and most famous gorges in Europe. Marvel at natural wonders throughout the day, from the White Mountains to thousand-year-old forests and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from central meeting points near hotels in the areas of Panormo, Scaleta, Adele, Platanias, Missiria, Rethymno town, Atsipopoulo, Kavros, and Georgioupoli. Hotel pickups are scheduled between 06:00 and 07:00 AM. Pickup is from your hotel or the closest point accessible by a vehicle. You'll receive specific pickup information in a separate email from the local partner (please check your spam folder). All the pick ups from Rethymno old Town will be from the bus stop of church of four martyrs (4 martyres church).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- At the time of booking please mention your hotel name and location. You will be notified by email about the pickup point and time
- Pickup begins up to 90 minutes before tour starts and is done from central meeting points near the hotels, only in the areas of Panormo, Scaleta, Adele, Platanias, Missiria, Rethymno town, Atsipopoulo, Kavros and Georgioupoli
- The 5 to 6-hour trek is challenging. You must have good trekking shoes or at least a sturdy pair of trainers
- This trek is not recommended for children under the age of 6, pregnant women or anyone with health problems
- Infants will be seated with their parents on the bus and will not have their own seat