Spend the day exploring the magnificent diversity of Mediterranean sea life. See more than 2,000 aquatic creatures ranging from sharks to jellyfish to sea turtles — and much more. Survey the underwater landscapes of some of Crete’s most biodiverse areas.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can easily reach by taxi or car via the national road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please note, you will need approximately 1 hour to explore the Aquarium
- You may rent an audio guide at the reception for 3€ with your choice of 9 languages
- You can visit the Aquarium by car or taxi in 25 minutes either from Heraklion, or from Malia and Hersonissos
- It usually gets very busy in the summer between 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM and there are can be long lines