Discover the history and architecture of Heraklion and admire the views from the top of a double-decker hop-on-hop-off bus with a ticket valid for 48 hours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 2 days
- from first activation
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Look for the yellow signage with black lettering that reads "Heraklion Open Tours' at any of the following stops: Port (Cruise Terminal) Fitaki Megaron 18 Agglon Square Natural History Museum Cultural Center Grave of Nikos Kazantzakis Jesus Gate Knossos Archaeological MuseumOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You may use the ticket for 48 hours from the first activation. You will get a map with all the bus stops
- The tour operates on a 45-minute frequency time interval from 09:15 until 17:30 during the summer season. The full loop duration is 60 minutes