Visit the legendary Knossos palace and learn about the home of the mythical Minotaur, the labyrinth. Then explore the historical old town of Heraklion, and marvel at the findings of the first civilization in Europe at the Archaeological Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- A driver will pick you up from your hotel in the city of Heraklion (not outside). You can also meet the driver at the Eleftherias Square, very near the Archaeological Museum.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet at the main entrance to the Palace of Knossos, in front of the ticket office. Meet the local check-in operator with the “WeGuide.gr – Meeting Point” logo. You must take care of your transport between tour stops. Make sure that you will be on time at each stop of the tour. The Knossos Tour starts at 9:00 AM at the Knossos Palace entrance. The Heraklion city tour starts at 12:30 PM from Liberty Square (Platia Eleftheria). The Heraklion Archaeological Museum tour starts at 2:00 PM at the Archaeological Museum entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You can join the tour either from the Heraklion city center (Eleftherias Square) or from the entrance of Knossos Palace
- The guide will give you some free time in between the 3 visits so that you can relax, rest and eat
- You can take the local bus from Knosssos to the city center (€2). You must arrange that on your own, so please be on time at the next stop of the tour