Enjoy a challenging trek through one of the longest and most famous gorges in Europe. Marvel at natural wonders throughout the day, from the White Mountains to thousand-year-old forests and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Duration 10 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Pickup included
- You will receive personalized pickup information in a separate email from our local partner (check your spam folder).
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Trekking gear
Know before you go
- At the time of booking please mention your hotel name and location. You will be notified by email about the pickup point and time
- The 5 to 6-hour trek is challenging. You must have good trekking shoes or at least a sturdy pair of trainers
- This trek is not recommended for children under the age of 6, pregnant women, or anyone with health problems
- This tour is very challenging with 18 kilometers of walking with some rocky terrain