Discover the wonders of Mount Cook on this full-day tour from Queenstown. Admire breathtaking scenery from start to finish, and enjoy 3.5 hours to explore Mount Cook Village and take in views of New Zealand’s highest peak.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from select hotels in Queenstown. Please provide your hotel name and address to arrange pickup. Pickup is not available for AirBnbs or private addresses, unless agreed with the local partner. If your hotel is not included in the pickup zone, please contact the local partner for a meeting point. Pickup times vary depending on your location, but the approximate departure time from Queenstown is 7:30 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate. If the minimum is not met, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- Please be aware this is a full-day tour lasting up to 12 hours
- Although food is not included, there are stops along the way where you can purchase food