Discover the best snorkeling spots in Culebra with professional guides. Enjoy an experience featuring fun, fish, marine life, beach time, and lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters
- Marvel at white sandy beaches
- Enjoy an experience on the water and in the sun
- Sip on included drinks and savor an included lunch
- Snorkeling gear
- Water and sodas
- Sandwiches and a cold pasta salad
- Rum or vodka drinks
- Marine fee ($3 payable at check-in in cash only)
- Pickup or drop-off
- Tips (recommended 15-20% to the guide at the end of the tour)
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Check in at the dive shop located on the Puerto del Rey marina. Please arrive at least 1 hour before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This is a boat tour. Knowing how to swim is strongly recommended for the snorkeling part.
- The tour does not explore the island itself.
- The captain will choose 2 stops for the day depending on the weather; there are no guaranteed specific stops, but they will be on Culebra Island.
- The tour can be canceled if minimum numbers are not met or if the weather is bad.