From Curitiba, take a backward step in time through the rainforest to Morretes – an old colonial town by the Serra do Mar mountains. Spend a day of discovery amongst quaint 18th-century architecture, the bustling craft market, and the regional cuisine!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your exact pick-up location and time will be advised upon the reconfirmation of your tour.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Your exact departure time will be advised upon the reconfirmation of your tour. All bookings must be made no later than 48 hours prior to the activity date
- Return is on bus by road on Estrada da Graciosa , expected to arrive in Curitiba at 4:30 PM
- For your safety, in case of adverse weather conditions, the return will be made by the BR-277 road
- You should wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes