One can still discern the unmistakable rigor of the Inca walls at the base of many constructions
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
• Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. • Your guide will be waiting in Cusco' s main square • You must go to the meeting point: Plaza de Armas, Cusco. (monument to the inca). • Reference: Calle Portal Belén, CuscoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This activity does not include transfers.
- You must go to the meeting point: Plaza de Armas, Cusco. (monument to the inca). Reference: Calle Portal Belen, Cusco
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic.
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other (surgical mask, cloth mask, or two surgical masks on top). We recommend that all our guests travel with the certificate of their vaccination