Enjoy an adventurous budget alternative to the traditional hiking trails to Machu Picchu. Choose to add rafting and ziplining along the way.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels and hostels in central Cusco. The local partner will contact you to inform the exact pickup time depending on your location. Please note, pickups from Airbnb or private apartments are not included. If this applies to you, the local partner will coordinate an alternative pickup location.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the passport details. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your admission ticket to Machu Picchu
- This tour offers multiple activities, such as rafting, zip-line, biking and trekking, and is appropriate for all adventurers
- You can add the bus up to and down from Machu Picchu as an add-on at checkout, for the tour to be less physically demanding for you. Prices are the same if paid on the spot, so if you are not sure when booking, it's possible to decide on the day of the tour
- The add-on hikes for Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu Mountain are subject to availability. The local partner will contact you in case the option you have chosen is fully booked in order to offer an alternative or cancellation
- In high season, tickets of the first shift may not be guaranteed. In this case, you will be provided with an alternative schedule, which can also result in a change of itinerary