Enjoy a budget-friendly version of the Salkantay trek, one of the single most beautiful hiking routes to the lost citadel.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotels and hostels in central Cusco. The local partner will contact you to inform the exact pickup time depending on your location. Please note, pickups from Airbnb or private apartments are not included. If it is your situation, the local partner will coordinate an alternative pickup location.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Change of clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- You can add a bus to/from Machu Picchu as an add-on at checkout, for the tour to be less physically demanding for you. Prices are the same if paid on the spot, so if you are not sure when booking, it's possible to decide on the day of the tour
- The add-on hikes for Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu Mountain are subject to availability. The local partner will contact you in case the option you chose is fully booked to offer an alternative or cancellation
- In high season, tickets of the first shift may not be assured. In this case, you will be provided an alternative schedule, which can also generate a change of itinerary
- On days 3-4, you need to carry your personal bag