Enjoy a full day tour in the sacred valley. Explore by the comfort and ease of a bus, with the knowledge of a professional guide. Taste Peruvian food in Urubamba and discover Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup available at downtown hotels in Cusco. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accomodation, you will then be provided with a meeting point close by.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You must climb 100 steps to reach the top of Ollantaytambo. There is no elevator.
- The full tourist ticket is valid for 10 days and allows entry to the majority of the Inca sites around Cusco and the Sacred Valley (16 places.) An alternative option is to buy a Partial Tourist Ticket which is 70 nuevos soles, this is valid for 1 day and will allow entry to all of the sites on the Sacred Valley Tour.
- The local partner cannot be held responsible for the change of weather conditions during your tour; it is recommended to learn more about weather conditions via apps or any other method and then to choose the best day of departure based on that research.