Explore Urubamba in the Sacred Valley of the Incas on this full-day tour from Cusco. Visit the ancient ruins and the artisan market in the village of Pisac, see the Ollantaytambo Fortress, and explore the traditional market of Chinchero.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- The local partner reserves the right to make changes in the schedule of the trip without prior notice due to changes in climate conditions, river water levels, flight or bus arrival and departure times, or any other unforeseeable reason that may develop in order to make the best of the trip
- You can finish the activity in Cusco City or in Ollantaytambo, where you can continue your trip to connect to Machu Picchu