Cruise the ancient flooded fault line as you take in the thousands of islands that make up the Buccaneer Archipelago. Discover Cygnet Bay, which is considered one of the most beautiful locations in all of Australia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm, Cape Leveque Road, Dampier Peninsula, Western Australia. The Farm is located approximately 200-kilometres north of Broome (2.5-hour drive) or 1,800-kilometres north of Perth. A 4WD vehicle is required. You can drive or coordinate flight transfers. Transport from Broome is not included in tour price.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to the ever changing nature of tides, this activity is only available on certain days, at certain times
- Bring a bottle of water, sunscreen, a hat and your camera
- Due to the remote location, shops and fuel are limited, and often closed on weekends
- Transport to the farm is not included; you can coordinate flight transfers or self-drive, it is 2.5-hours away from Broome
- Accommodation in luxury safari tents, pearlers cottages or camping sites are available at Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm. There is a restaurant onsite. You can coordinate accommodation directly with the local operator post-booking at an additional cost, subject to availability