Explore the Dambulla Cave Temple and experience traditional Sri Lankan village life. You will also enjoy a traditional cooking demonstration in a rural village house, before sitting down for an authentic Sri Lankan lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Centrally located hotels in Sigiriya, Dambulla, Habarana and Kandalama.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Dambulla, Sigiriya and Habarana hotels (please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation)
- You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places