Retrace history and explore the WW2 sites of Darwin on this sightseeing tour and harbor cruise. Visit the Defense of Darwin Museum and East Point Military Precinct, see forgotten bunkers, and uncover the events of the Bombing of Darwin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Darwin city hotels, please wait in the lobby at 7:45am for pickup prior to 8am. Alternately, you can meet us at 0800 at the starting location of the tour, at the Aquascene Fish Feeding carpark at 28 Doctors Gully Road. There is unlimited free parking at this address.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat