Explore Darwin on a 2-hour guided walking tour and experience the city from a local’s perspective. Get a sense of how the city has developed to blend its history with today’s modern multicultural vibe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Under the John McDouall Stuart statue. Your guide will be wearing a bright orange shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hand sanitizer or tissues
Know before you go
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 paying guests to operate and the group size is 6
- A level of fitness is required as there are not many places where you can stop, sit, and rest
- Not available on Thursdays