Uncover the very best Kakadu has to offer, departing tropical Darwin on a day tour at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kakadu National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please be waiting outside the front of the Travelodge Resort Darwin (64 Cavenagh St, Darwin City, NT 0800). Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This itinerary schedule is interchangeable during seasonal weather fluctuations or during park closures due to traditional landowner ceremonies
- A moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks.
- Limited storage space on our vehicle, baggage kept to 1 x 5-7kg day bag per person