See the dramatic termite formations, pristine plunge pools, waterfalls, and other natural wonders of the Litchfield National Park. Stop to swim, see crocodiles or walk fogg dam on our full-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
Select participants and date
Meet your group outside the front of the Travelodge Resort Darwin. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The precise itinerary may vary to adapt to seasonal changes, and occasionally spots in the parks close or do not allow swimming. For safety reasons, the local supplier will choose the itinerary accordingly
- A moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks
- There is limited storage space in the vehicle, luggage must be kept to 1 bag weighing 5-7kg per person