Escape to wild nature by taking a 4 to 5-hour long guided hiking tour through Gražutės Regional Park. See wild Lithuanian nature, learn about local flora and fauna, pick some wild food along the trail and swim in the lake's open water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Lithuanian
Select participants and date
Outside Visaginas train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This hiking trail is moderately easy, however an average physical fitness is required to walk 10 kilometers in forest terrain
- Please wear sensible and weather dependent clothing and shoes for this tour - comfortable trousers, a t-shirt and a waterproof jacket with a pair or trainers will be sufficient, however if available, please wear hiking boots and bring your own hiking equipment