Feel the aura of Delphi’s world-famous archaeological site. Explore the archaeological museum with skip the tickets.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Go directly to the entrance of the Delphi Archaeological site and show the ticket (printed or on your phone) at the validating machines.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is only a regular-priced ticket, and people of all ages can use it to enter
- Infants aged 0-5 years and EU citizens aged from 6-24 years old can enter with a reduced-price ticket. To use this offer, go to the ticket booth to get a special printed ticket
- Delphi Archaeological site and Delphi Museum is open: November to March 8 AM - 5 PM (last admission: 4.30 PM), June to August 8 AM - 8 PM (last admission: 7:40 PM). For the rest of the months, opening hours differ due to a gradual change in the length of the day. The last admission is permitted one hour before sunset time. Please check carefully before your visit
- On Tuesdays, Delphi site and museum is open from 10 AM - 5 PM