Discover Delphi, one of Greece's most significant UNESCO-listed archaeological sites. Enjoy a scenic drive through the picturesque villages of the Mount Parnassus region. Explore the Archaeological Museum and ruins with lunch included in the village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Athens. Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The number of people per vehicle is limited. Sedan up to 3pax, SUV up to 3pax, Taxi up to 3pax, Mini van up to 7pax, minibus up to 15pax.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This is a private tour
- Meals are not included in the rate, but free time will be given for lunch/coffee break
- The itinerary is subject to change according to the opening-closing hours of the venues and depending on the tourist season
- Please provide us with pick up point details (hotel name, or apartment’s address, or cruise ship name, or other).
- We provide this tour in clients whose the pick up/drop off point is inside the limits of Athens city. If the pick up/drop off point is different (i.e. outside the limits of Athens city or Athens Airport, or other) please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) before making any direct reservation