This is a historic and inspiring hike dropping down from the slopes of Mount Parnassos to the village of Delphi. Walk on the ancient footpath that took Pan's worshippers up from the temples of Delphi to the Corycean Grotto to celebrate rites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Your hotel in Delphi or ArachovaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Outdoor clothing
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This hike requires basic physical condition and a minimum age of 10 years
- Please bring comfortable clothing, light hiking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof jacket during winter months and 1 liter of water