Experience Asia's largest slum in a personal and responsible way. Participate in a private walking tour for yourself or your own group, and engage with locals in a respectful way to learn more about the realities of India's slums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- We meet at the main entrance and ticket office on the West side of the station (photo 1). To check if you are in the right spot, verify that V-Jai Restaurant and Bakery is opposite and Cafe Coffee Day is diagonally opposite
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please wear modest clothing, no low-cut or sleeveless tops or short shorts are allowed
- Guests are recommended to wear comfortable closed-toe walking shoes as some areas can be dirty, especially during the monsoon months from June to mid September
- This is a private activity and can be booked for up to 4 people in a single booking
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- This tour has a strict no-photography policy to respect the privacy of local residents