Take a trip back in time and explore the ancient dwellings and archaeological sites surrounding Djerba and Zarzis. With an expert guide, visit Chenini village, Tataouine market, and Ksar Hadada and learn about the locations' history, culture and legends.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Arabic, English, French, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- The meeting point is your hotel lobby in Djerba or Zarzis. A meeting point in another city involves additional fees.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You must remove your shoes in the mosques
- You will climb many steps to reach the top of the Chenini mountain
- You will walk for at least 40 minutes