Explore living history on Inis Mór, one of western Ireland's Aran Islands. The island boasts many famous ancient ruins such as Dun Aengus, a ring fort high a top the Cliffs of Inis Mór. You can spend the day exploring the island with this return ticket.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Bill O'Brien's ticket outlet on Doolin Pier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Doolin ferry services operate from March to October only
- This tour is suitable for all ages
- The top decks are accessible for wheelchairs. Please contact the tour supplier in advance should you require any special assistance
- Suitable shoes are recommended if you choose to climb to the top of the fort