Dine in style on top of the Phoenix-West blast furnace. Learn about the history of the site on a guided tour, 64 meters above the streets of Dortmund, with a dinner prepared by EMIL Grill restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Look for the guide holding a “sanfte-touren.de” sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- It is a 64 meter climb to reach the top of the blast furnace and there is no elevator access
- There are no toilets