Explore the countryside of the Elbe on a drive on a steam ship. Look forward to magnificent views of the beautiful Elbe Valley, admire the castle of Seußlitz and take a hike to the vine yards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The exact ship name and pier number for your tour will be communicated by email, a few days in advance. Look for the guide, who will be holding a sign or wearing a t-shirt with "Elbtal Tours" written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is only available in German
- Only guests above the age of 18 are allowed to partake in the wine tasting
- In the event of high or low tide, there may be restrictions on boats in the Elbe. You will be informed of the exact tour itinerary a few days in advance