Discover Dresden's most important sights on this 120-minute walking tour. Learn all about the city's history, from its architecture and art to the story of its Saxon rulers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Opera House right next to the Rider Monument of King Johan II.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes