In a small or private group, explore Abu Dhabi's wonders, ranging from towering skyscrapers to entertainment centers, mosques to palaces, and more. On this tour, you will get the opportunity to see the city’s luxurious hotel, Emirates Palace from outside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Italian, French
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pick up is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid). Pick up from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Airport Hotel. Pick up from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha Resort, Jebel Ali, Sport/Motor City is available with an additional fee.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The duration of the tour includes all pickups and drop-offs
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque is not open for visits during any Islamic festivals
- Do not book a tour on a Friday if you have a flight that day, as drop-off times may vary due to traffic
- The mosque is open until 7:00 PM on Fridays
- Please note that restaurants will not be open during the month of Ramadan. During this time you are recommended to bring food with you
- All passengers must carry the Vaccination card while traveling. (Digitally or Physically)
- Any PCR TEST took in the last 30 days is fine whether from Home Country or from Dubai. (Digitally or Physically)
- Everyone must carry the Original Passport while traveling.