Learn about Arabic culture, Arabic greetings, expressions, and anecdotes, as well as Islam and its impact on local culture, cultural values, and sensitivities during a lunch at The Sheikh Mohammed Center for Cultural Understanding.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
House 26, Al Musallah Road, Al Fahidi Historic District (adjacent to the Ruler's Court)Open in Google Maps ⟶