Experience Dubai and see the beautiful skyline of Jumeirah Beach Residence from a different perspective on a parasailing activity with up to 3 of your friends. Get aerial views of Dubai Marina and Palm Island as you soar over the Arabian Gulf.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 15 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Tagalog
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Dubai International Marine Club, berth number BB01. Once you have reached the location please call the activity provider.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Breathable clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for people from 6 to 80 years of age
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum weight of all participants together: 55 kg
- Maximum weight of all participants together: 180 kg
- You will be parasailing for 8 to 10 minutes, depending on the wind and sea conditions
- One of the crew can take videos and photos of you using your phone
- Your feet will get wet during this activity as you need to step on the boat from the shore