Ride through the dunes of the Dubai desert on camel back and roam around the sands enjoying the sunrise views over the golden landscape. Then, enjoy an ancient Arabic-style light breakfast in a Bedouin camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels and apartments, and Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid). Pickup from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Airport Hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha Resort, Jebel Ali, or Sport/Motor City is available for an additional fee. Pickup will be within 45 minutes of your booked time depending on your location.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The duration of the tour may vary depending on traffic.
- The duration of the tour includes pickup and drop-off.
- Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter. Sports shoes are also recommended
- The weather might change at any time, so please check the weather the day before your trip
- The tour might be canceled or rescheduled to another day due to weather conditions
- Infants below 5 years old are not allowed to ride camels
- Please note that camel rides cannot be conducted by pregnant women