Dive in the Ambassador Lagoon at The Lost Chambers Aquarium, home to 65,000 aquatic animals — the perfect activity for thrill-seekers. With no previous diving experience necessary, this tour is open to all levels, from beginners to dive masters.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the aquarium on time for your activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The Discovery Dive option is open to non-certified divers
- The Explorer Dive option is for certified divers only
- Water temperature ranges from 22 to 25 degrees
- There is a 1-to-1 ratio of instructors to guests during the dive
- Guests must understand English or have a translator
- A 12-hour minimum gap is required before flying or high-altitude excursions of 300 meters or more