A two day tour to the South and South West of Ireland taking in Cork, Blarney Castle, The Queenstown Story at Cobh, overnighting in Killarney and touring the world renowned Ring of Kerry (all admissions, transfers, tours included).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Check in at Dublin Heuston station at 6:40 AM beside the customer service desk. A representative in a yellow jacket will be present to check you in and to show you to your reserved seats on the train.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Check-in is at 6:40 AM, 20 minutes before the 7 AM departure