Explore Ireland’s scenic landscapes on a trip to the Cliffs of Moher on a day trip by bus. Visit Galway, journey through The Burren, and see the monastic ruins of Kilmacduagh.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"We had an amazing view 100% of the time!"
"Mark Dempsey was incredible. He connected with folks on the bus and made sure everyone was having a good trip."
"The cliffs and the ride with the guys"
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside Dublin City Gallery, The Hugh Lane. Walking, taking public transport, or a taxi to the meeting point is recommended, as parking in the city center is difficult to find and expensive for the day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- This is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops. The tour starts at 6:45 AM and finishes between 7:30 PM and 8:30 PM
- Bringing a packed lunch is recommended. This tour does not stop anywhere for lunch. You can buy packed sandwiches and snacks at rest stops
- All the times are approximate and the locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather. Galway may or may not be the last stop before returning to Dublin
- This tour involves a fair bit of walking
- The tour is no recommended for small children or people with mobility issues. If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- You must fill out the online Track and Trace waiver form which will be emailed to you 25 hours before your activity starts. The form must be completed by each participant in order to join the tour
- Using the restrooms before joining the tour is recommended, as the first stop is around 2 hours away