Discover the best of southeast Ireland on a 3-day tour of the Wicklow Mountains, Copper Coast, and city of Cork. Marvel at beautiful beaches and rocky shores, see ancient castles and travel deep into the heart of Ireland at its most authentic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Opposite the Kilkenny Shop, Nassau Street, DublinOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Drop off in Dublin on day 3 is scheduled for approximately 18:30
- This tour operates with a maximum 16 passengers for a more intimate and personalized service
- Please bring suitable clothing and footwear for country walks
- Accommodation is in small, locally owned guest houses. All rooms are en suite. The guest house may be up to 20 minutes walk from the city center. Solo travelers should select the single room option. For groups of 2 or more people, select the twin room share option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours.
- This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items