See the top attractions of Durban city on a sightseeing tour that takes in a variety of landmarks highlighting the city’s history and its culture. Take a walk through the city center and visit the Botanical Garden and the Kwa-Muhle Apartheid Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick up is available at all hotels/accommodations within a 5 kilometer radius of the local supplier's office at the Gooderson Tropicana Hotel (85 O R Tambo Parade, South Beach, Durban, 4001, South Africa), as well as the Durban Harbour passenger terminal. Contact the local supplier for special arrangements.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Casual clothing and flat shoes are recommended
- Be sure to bring sun protection
- For all last minute bookings, you must contact the local partner the day before the tour to confirm
- German and Polish languages can be requested
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the local partner prior to the start of the tour