Enjoy a half-day tour focusing on KwaZulu-Natal’s diverse wildlife. Your local qualified tour guide will share their knowledge and experience, educating you about South Africa and KwaZulu-Natal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Greek, French
- Pickup included
- Pick up is available at all hotels/accommodations within a 5-kilometer radius of the local supplier's office at the Gooderson Tropicana Hotel (85 O R Tambo Parade, South Beach, Durban, 4001, South Africa). Pick up from the Durban harbor passenger terminal is also available. Contact the local supplier for special arrangements.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The weather in Durban is usually moderate
- For all last minute bookings, you must contact the local partner the day before the tour to confirm
- German and Polish languages can be requested
- If you are using a wheelchair, please contact the local partner