Experience the more magical side of Edinburgh on a 2-hour guided walking tour and visit the sites that inspired J.K. Rowling's best-selling Harry Potter books.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Start your tour at 130 High Street (The Royal Mile), on the corner with Stevenlaw's Close. Look for the guides with the red t-shirts and red umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.