Discover the stunning Scottish highlands on this 5 day tour that takes you through Loch Lomond, Isle of Skye, Ullapool and St Andrews, with overnight stays in Oban, Portree and Inverness, capital of the Highlands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
8:00 AM at the bus stop outside ‘Deacon’s House Cafe’, 304 Lawnmarket, Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2PS. Second pickup point at 11:00 AM at 'Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum', Argyle St, Glasgow, G3 8AG.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note minimum age on tour is 7 years old.
- Your accommodation in Oban, Portree and Inverness is not included, but upon booking, the company will contact you to confirm your preference, as below:
- Backpackers/Youth Hostel (£25 - £28 per person per night)
- Bed & Breakfast/Guesthouse Double/Twin Room (£40 - £70 per person per night)
- Bed & Breakfast/Guesthouse Single Room (£40 - £90 per person per night)
- Hotel Double/Twin-Room (£120 - £300 per person per night)
- You are also welcome to book your own accommodation for Oban (1 night) Portree (1 night) and Inverness (2 nights). If you are booking your own accommodation, we suggest booking as soon as possible rates in peak season are at a premium in each overnight destination.